HELLO

Hi Everybody,
I just wanted to update you as to what’s happening here at Saint Rose. First of all, finally, we are starting dinner and a movie again every Thursday evening. Our first film will be The Hustler with Paul Newman, and it will be shown with a prix-fixe dinner, and is priced at $28 a person. Also now, every Wednesday and Sunday we have live music in the restaurant. In addition, I feel really honored that I have been chosen as a delegate for the Slow Food event in Turin Italy, Terra Madre. However due to the cost of my trip I am going to start having the BBQ stand open in front of the restaurant every Friday through Monday from 12-5pm. It’s a considerable expense going on the trip so basically I am doing a little fundraiser for myself, so please come in and have some BBQ and send me off to represent Sonoma County in Italy.
Thanks a lot!
Mark